Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-Enhanced is built for high performance.
Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
The IC-Enhanced with one-piece Monoforge™ upper design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-Enhanced Rifle. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
The IC-Enhanced comes with a two-position gas block with normal and suppressed settings. Gas block is easily accessible enabling the user to pre-restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure from running a suppressor. The IC-Enhanced includes a Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position, a bayonet lug, and is compatible with accessories like the M320 grenade launcher and the M26 shotgun. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Our IC-Enhanced uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that is 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
IC-Enhanced- the Individual Carbine – impressively improved- showing that, at times, evolution can be accelerated.
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 14.7″” 16.1″” (37.3cm) (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT 7.1 lbs 7.3 lbs (3.22kg) (3.31kg)
- LENGTH 32-35.25″” 32-35.25” (81.3-89.5cm) (81.3-89.5cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2×28
- RIFLING 1:7” RH 1:7” RH
- LWRCI™ ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRCI™ ULTRA COMBAT PISTOL GRIP
- LWRCI™ SKIRMISH™ BACK UP IRON SIGHTS
- LWRCI™ ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRCI™ 9” USER-CONFIGURABLE RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- LWRCI™ SPIRAL FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- ADJUSTABLE 2-POSITION GAS BLOCK
- A2 BIRDCAGE FLASH HIDER
- COMES WITH PICITINNY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS