The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is our flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
The IC-SPR can be fired suppressed due to the self-regulating function of the piston system. However, if you plan to shoot suppressed often, the IC-E or ICA5 may be better options as they feature an adjustable gas block.
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 16.1″ (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT 7.3 lbs (3.31kg)
- LENGTH 32-35.25″ (81.3-89.5cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2×28 TPI
- RIFLING 1:7” RH
- Tungsten Grey Cerekote
- High Quality Aluminum Alloy 7075-T65 Billet Construction delivers ultimate strength and stability.
- LWRCI™ Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group – Nickel-Teflon coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Black Nitride treated LWRCI™ heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- LWRCI™ Ultra Combat Grip and LWRCI™ Compact Stock
- Magpul 5.56 PMAG 30/10
- 5.56 NATO